Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The 2nd Annual ARTWORK T-shirt Design Competition

I passed by the mall and saw the posters for The 2nd Annual ARTWORK T-shirt Design Competition. I was looking for an e-mail address or website to pass the design but learned that I have to go inside and ask about it so i did.

(I was first pretending to look at the T-shirts) and later I went straight to the counter to ask. She told me that I have to buy the detergent box-looking box with the shirt inside for P80. After thinking for some seconds, i asked my mother to give me P30 because I only have P50 in my pocket. So I bought the box and wrote my name on the notebook.

I got home and opened the box and read the guidelines written on it. The shirt is not white, it is somewhat very light brown or dirty white or beige(?) and for me, that's really nice. I searched for the contest in the web and there's little info about it. But i'm really excited for it. Hahaha. : ) lol.

Now , i have to make a design for two months or so. Deadline is on September 15, 2008. I have to pass it to the same Artwork branch where I bought the box.

Prizes are: (as i remembered, because the box is not by my side right now)

1st: trip to Macau + 25,000 pocket money
2nd: P15, 000
3rd: P 7,000
consolation prizes (7): P 3,000

Also, the contest is opened for the artists 13-25 years old. Yes, go to Artwork now! :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are very exciting prizes,I wish you all the best for your designs.