Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nescafe CLickCLique

Have you seen the latest commercial of Nescafe? There was a normal human boy entering college. He entered the cafeteria or food court and he felt a little out of place. The people consumers in the food court are actually aliens. Hmm, I'm not really a fan of aliens, that's why It is a really weird commercial for me. Anyway, it's their idea. I actually understood that commercial when this happened:

I passed by the Level Up site and saw this cute ad from Nescafe.

Running from June 10 - August 10, 2008 is the Nescafe 3in1 ClickClique Promo. Associated with Friendster, here you should make your own alien character and have as many friends as possible in able to win an Apple Macbook Air. For the secondary prize, the 100 friends of the winner will win 1G limited edition NESCAFÉ 3in1 alien USB flash drives.

ADD MY ALIEN! ...Please ----->

Name: Engr. Alien
Only 2 friends for now. Top alien has 1700+ friends. whew. I know it's kind of late for me to win that Macbook now. But i really want a light-weight laptop, that i can bring anywhere...with all those features. I should have known about that promo earlier! I should have passed by the LU site more often. Well, if it's not for me then it's ok. :)


No comments: