Friday, August 8, 2008

Featuring 11 Fan Art Artists of Deviantart

Do you have a deviantart account? I have lots of accounts there from 2005. But I have a permanent one. Okay, deviantart is the place for the artists – for the amateur, aspiring and professional alike. If you like anime, you can check fanart artists there. But if you are having a hard time looking for artists, this article might help you. I have been observing, watching or fav-ing everyone's work here, that's why I can feature them. They all have something in common, just figure it out. I decided not to post their works here, you better check their galleries. And remember, they all hate art-thieves. Just click their red names to go to their galleries:


1.) kunoichi-san – She is an artist residing in Poland and a fan of Yondaime (Minato). My favorites among her works are the Naruto-Hinata and Yondaime artworks.

2.) idnar – Idnar is more on the realistic aspect. It's nice to see a realistic Orochimaru, Sasuke and many others.

3.) NorthenBanshee – Another one in the semi-realistic to realistic scene. My favorite would the Akatsuki (Red Moon Inc.). Just find that one.


4.) Melllorine - Melllorine's works are mostly Naruto characters. I just love her choice of colors.


5.) toontwins - You must check them if you are a Naruto fan and want to laugh.


6.) pokefreak - A gallery mostly of Naruto characters again. My favorite of which is the Uchiha family portrait *sad*.


7.) saifongjunfan - She is a very good artist from the Philippines. She also likes both Naruto and Avatar. My favorite from her works is the portrait of Prince Zuko (Banished).


8.) nekozumi - Nekozumi's main works are of Naruto and Bleach. I thought some were screenshots at first.


9.) nekoni - Colorful works. Check Nekoni's Naruto Tensei manga. :)


10.) sasorisama - Sasorisama is residing in Spain. Featured in his works are the Uchiha brothers, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and more of Naruto...and of course there's Sasori.


11.) guardianspirit - Yay! i've just discovered Guardianspirit (my favorite now). I really admire her use of colors, the soft touch of her artworks and the humor also. She is always featuring the Akatsuki members. Just check my fave -> Slumber Party.


12.) Me! - Joke!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very artistic blog you got here. Very deep.. Thanks for visiting my site
Ester's Daily Thoughts Concealed Mind

Anonymous said...

This is a new blog I guess, just ask me if you want help. I'm offering my service for free. Increasing your traffic, rankings, earning money, etc.

Lab Lab said...

joy cute cute sang cartoons ehehhe...sagad2 bah...ahhh..pano na man? di ko kabalo. btw, tanks gli kay may wawart n ko ehehhe...biskan 4 php p lang...