Monday, August 18, 2008

Visions of the Future Art Contest

Since I joined deviantart, I dreamed of having a graphics tablet. My dream is to become a great artist in deviantart, just like them. I was starting fine then but because of my schedule and works in school, i was not able to fulfill that dream. Now, that i have graduated, it is my time to get back. I really want to have a tablet. That's why I've been eyeing on the wacom site for their contests. The latest contest is about the future.

The contest is about your dream, your imaginations about the future. What or how do you want your future to be? Exactly, the year is 2088, you have to capture all your thoughts about the year 2088 into a digital masterpiece. Will there still be trees? What will be the role of robots then? Will there be mobile buildings?

The contest is divided into two. The first is in the topic, “Life in the Year 2088” and the other is “Hero of the Year 2088” wherein you can win an Intuos3 6x8 or 6x11 for both category.

But first, to join the Contest, you have to be from the Asia-Pacific. According to the official website , this does not include the countries China, Hong Kong and Japan. You can only submit one entry in JPG, GIF or PNG. Make sure to submit your work on or before September 30, 2008.

For more contest rules and other essential detials, go to wacom asia pacific contest page.

1 comment:

scatterhaiku said...

interesting contest and slick prizes. :) best of luck. :) hope you eventually post your entry here.