Friday, October 31, 2008

Plate Numbers

I have a recurring dream of driving a car and i don't know the reason for that. My brother surely wants to have one and i don't know when would that happen, he still has to pass his board exams before that. I can imagine his future car, all shiny in black, maybe with his initials in the plate.
I think it would be great if car owners can freely select their own private plate numbers to match their personalities. Through the site, Personalised Number Plates, you can search a wide selection of private number plates and choose what's fit for you. I think this is a good service because they will also do the paperworks for you.

3 comments:

me said...

that only means one thing friend..you will have your own car very, very, soon,,i'm sure of that

Anonymous said...

dreams are funny things....

CANDLELIZARDEGG said...

What were the numbers in your dream?
maybe we can make "taya" it in gabi-gabi